Senior Consultant – Laser Proctologist in Indore
Dr. Nilesh Kumar Dehariya is a senior laser Proctologist consultant in Indore with an experience of more then 13 years, Dr Nilesh Dehariya performed MBBS and master degree as a general Surgeon from MGM Medical College and MYH Hospital, Indore. After that he worked for 3 years as a Senior resident doctor in department of Surgery in Laproscopic unit in MGM medical college, Indore. He is experienced for type of major surgery including laparoscopic general surgery reconstructive surgery laser cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Dehariya believe that with advanced laser and shock wave therapy and cosmetic gynecological surgeries we can transform our life for the better and happiness. Dr. Dehariya is also sharing his immense knowledge about the complex field of surgery to the aspiring student as an assistant professor in the department of Upper GI Endoscopy and also as an assistant Professor in the department of surgery in Index medical college. Trained from BIDS Mumbai under training of Dr. Amit Maydeo (Global Hospital) for upper of Endoscopy. Dr. Dehariya was a Senior Resident in the Department of Surgery Amaltas Medical College, Indore.
International research paper publication:
1. To study incidence of caecal perforation relation to age, sex & etiologies
10.33545/surgery.2019.v3.i3b.150 – Issued on 19.06.2019 at international journal of surgery science.
2. To study the relationship between mode of injury and clinical presentation in blunt abdominal trauma at MGM medical college & M.Y. hospital, Indore – 10.33545/surgery.2019.v3.i2c.29 at international journal of surgery and science.
National Paper publication:
3.comparative study B/W PCNL and Lap Pyelolithotomy plssn 2278-4748/Vol3- dated April 28, 2014 (pubmed) is an Indian Journal Evaluation Medical and dental surgery which is official journal.
4. E.poster presentation on “Parathyroid Adenoma Parathyroidectomy at NSB Medical college JBL Conference 2016.
5. Study the trend of Nomalization of lactate test favour survival in major trauma and sepsis / issued on 26.05.2019 / 10.32553 / At national journal. of medical and Bio medical
6. Study the value of Heamodynamic parameters in comparison to lactate value out come to illness / issued on 6.6.2019 / 10.32553 / Vol-3 at national journal of medical and biomedical science.
7. To Study the Satisfaction score and Postoperative Complications Comparing between Circular Stapler Hemorrhoidopexy and Conventional Hemorrhoidectomy
Awards and Certificates
© 2020 PilesDoctorinIndore.com
laser piles treatment in indore | advanced laser treatment in indore | piles treatment in Indore | best piles specialist in Indore |best piles doctor in Indore | best proctologist in indore | piles doctor in indore | piles treatment in indore | best fistula treatment in Indore | laser fistula treatment in indore | pilonidal sinus treatment in indore