Piles is a very common disease that can even become the reason for sarcasm but gives severe pain and discomfort to the person at the same time, thus this is a serious disease that should not be taken lightly.
You can treat piles at home also if you follow these tips: –
- Eat high-fiber foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. …
- Use topical treatments. Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone, or use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent.
- Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. …
- Take oral pain relievers.
- Aloe vera gel has been used historically to treat hemorrhoids and various skin conditions. It’s thought to have anti-inflammatory properties, which might help reduce irritation. Although there isn’t enough clinical evidence on the effectiveness of aloe vera gel for hemorrhoids.