Your Privacy is NEVER Disclosed!
What is Anal Fissure and How Can You Get Recovered from it?
Anal fissure may be simply defined as a wide opening or cut in the anal region which causes excruciating pain. It gets tough during passage of bowel. If it gets serious then it may cause rectal bleeding and may also be the reason for cancer. However, it is completely curable if you detect it earlier. There are mainly two types of fissures, namely acute fissure and chronic fissure.
Causes of Fissure:
There are some causes which piles up within time to cause a fissure in your anal region. Let us see what those are:
- Widening or splitting of the anal cavity owing to hard stool passage
- Reduced supply of blood
- Unforeseen damage to the anal region due to some surgery
- If you are a frequent patient of diarrhea
Symptoms of Anal Fissure:
You may face the following symptoms if you have anal fissures:
- Bleeding from the anal cavity
- Pain in the rectum lasting for hours
- Sensation of acute pain or burning whenever you are passing stool
- Blood in your stool
Symptoms of fissure :
Patients with an anal fissure may develop following symptoms:
- The first sign is bleeding
- A sensation of cutting, tearing or burning after a bowel action
- Severe rectal pain is lasting for hours
- The bleeding may cause discoloration of the bowl
- Hole or crack near the anus
- Develops patches or lumps near the fissure
Treatments of Fissure:
Anal fissure can be detected at an early stage, and can be solved by following some home remedies. However, if you are experiencing serious pain, then you must rush to your nearest proctologist. You can take some stool softening agents or thinners in order to stop experiencing the pain, add more green vegetables and water in your daily food intake and apply some cream on the anal region.
If you visit a hospital for treatment of your fissure, then you might go for laser sphincterotomy. It dilates the sphincter muscle in your anal area which will cause you less pain.
Some anal fissures require surgical or operative procedures
Laser treatment – Laser Sphincterotomy for Fissure .
Under LA/GA ,laser Energy is delivered, via radial fiber, into the sphincter muscle and that lead to dilatation of muscle , reduce spasm . Patient is recovered very soon after laser surgery .
Procedure is almost blood less , Pain less and recovery is very fast.
Why Choose Us?
- We have the most advanced tools for treatment
- We have a team of expert proctologists
- You can get the treatment with your medical insurance
- Speedy Recovery
- Use lotion or creams
- Do not employ power to perform a bowel activity
- Eat healthy and proper diet which is high in fiber
- Drink water and other fluids to regulate the stooling
- Begin homely bodily movements like walking
- Sit in the plain warm water for few times in a day
- Do not add cleansers or detergents to the water
- Try to receive some regular bowel practices
- Use smooth tissues after a bowel movement
- Take directed medications
Why Intimate Clinic
- Advance Diagnostic Tool
- Most Advance Laser Therapy
- Day Care Procedure
- Expert Proctologist
- Insurance Covered
- EMI on treatment
- Recovery in 1 – 3 Days