Do’s and Don’ts of Piles Treatment:
Here are some do’s and don’ts to keep in mind during piles treatment to promote faster healing:
- Increase fibre intake: Eating a diet rich in fibre can help soften stool and reduce the strain during bowel movements, which can help prevent piles from worsening.
- Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated can also help soften stool and make bowel movements more comfortable.
- Take sits baths: Soaking in warm water for 10-15 minutes several times a day can help relieve pain and promote healing.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can improve blood flow and help prevent constipation, which can aggravate piles.
- Use over-the-counter treatments: Topical creams, ointments, and suppositories can provide relief from pain, itching, and swelling.
- Avoid straining during bowel movements: Straining can make piles worse, so try to relax and let the stool pass naturally.
- Don’t sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for long periods of time can put pressure on the rectal area and exacerbate piles, so try to get up and move around frequently.
- Don’t use harsh toilet paper: Rough toilet paper can irritate the skin and make piles worse, so use soft, unscented toilet paper instead.
- Don’t scratch or rub the area: Scratching or rubbing the area can further irritate the skin and cause more discomfort.
- Don’t delay treatment: The longer you wait to seek treatment, the more severe your piles may become. It’s important to consult with a best proctologist in Indore, if you experience persistent pain, bleeding, or other symptoms.
Following these tips can help speed up the healing process and prevent piles from getting worse. If you have any questions or concerns about your condition, it’s important to consult with a proctologist for advice on the best piles treatments in Indore.