Painless piles, also known as internal hemorrhoids, are a common condition that can cause discomfort and bleeding during bowel movements. Here are some treatment options for painless piles:
- Lifestyle Changes: Making lifestyle changes such as increasing fiber intake, drinking plenty of water, exercising regularly, and avoiding prolonged sitting can help prevent and reduce the symptoms of painless piles.
- Topical Treatments: Over-the-counter creams, ointments, and suppositories containing ingredients such as witch hazel or hydrocortisone can help reduce swelling and relieve itching and pain.
- Sclerotherapy: This is a non-surgical procedure where a chemical solution is injected into the hemorrhoid to shrink it. This treatment is effective for small, internal hemorrhoids.
- Rubber Band Ligation: This is a minimally invasive procedure where a rubber band is placed around the base of the hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid then shrinks and falls off within a few days.
- Infrared Coagulation: This is a non-surgical procedure where a device is used to apply heat to the hemorrhoid, causing it to shrink and recede into the rectum.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of the hemorrhoid tissue. It is typically reserved for severe cases of painless piles that do not respond to other treatments.
It is important to note that while painless piles can be treated, they can also recur. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and avoiding prolonged sitting can help prevent their recurrence. If you are experiencing severe symptoms or bleeding, it is important to consult with a piles doctor in Indore for advice on the best piles treatment options for you.